Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time to Update

We are officially out of the other house and into the new one! Mom has been working hard to make everything go where she wants, and the kitchen is finally looking like a functional kitchen again. They also got their new high dining table yesterday and it looks great! We're all still trying to catch up on some sleep. Once i find my camera I'm sure I can get some pictures up!

I'm getting very nervous about my appointment coming up. On Monday I will have another ultrasound and will get to sneak a peak at what I'm having. I know I will be so happy with whatever it is, but I'm leaning more towards a girl still. I really just want the doctor to tell me everything looks great, like the last visits. I know the baby is growing (bc my belly is definitely growing) but I'm concerned at the lack of movement I feel. I'm about 99% sure that I've felt the baby move a couple times, but each time was so far apart from the other that I'm starting to second guess myself. Maybe I should just count myself lucky that it's not so active yet, but I really just want to feel it move more so I know that it's still doing ok. I have several friends that are pregnant and close to where I'm at and they've been feeling all sorts of things already. I guess I'll just have to wait 5 more days to find out.

I start school next week as well, so that's going to be a shock of a change. I've grown so accustomed to no school, I'm really gonna have to work to study and focus on good grades. Hopefully in 2 years or less, I will finally be graduating!

Next week I'm also starting Beth Moore's "Believing God" Bible Study at Hill Country. I've heard great things about her and I'm really looking forward to it! I really appreciate everyone's prayers with my pregnancy and my struggle with my faith. I have been seeking out more and more answers to questions I've had for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see the house!!! Luke and Abigail said they can't wait to see you again! I'm so thankful the Lord is working in your life and that you're seeking Him...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I definitely can't wait to see them either!

    ReplyDelete