Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Closed!

It's official! The parentals have finally closed on the new house! We've been over there painting sample spots, making sure we like the colors, and planning out rooms already! Lucy has already had her first trip to the house and is loving it as far as we can tell. She got tired running up and down the stairs over and over! It's been a little stressful trying to get everything done, so i'm sure this comes from all of us when we say thank you for your prayers!

I had a wonderful morning! I got up and went to the yoga class at the gym with Amanda and as we were doing the "upward dog" i felt the baby moving! It felt almost like a tidal wave in my stomach (i don't think it liked me laying on top of it). Each day, i'm feeling more pregnant and less bloated! haha. Anyway, I just wanted to share, I was really excited! I find out on the 18th of January what I'll be having! I just can't believe how fast this is going. At first it felt like the slowest process ever, but now it feels like it's just slipping away. Anyway, I can't wait to find out if my prediction was right or not. I'm still feeling it's a girl, but of course I will still be thrilled if it's a boy! Thank you for everyone's prayers. I am finding that, so far, I have been extremely lucky with my pregnancy. My blood pressure was a little high last visit, but they said it was nothing to worry about yet, so i'm trying my hardest to do what I can to make sure it stays where it is supposed to be!

I'll try to post a few pictures of the new house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment