I want my words to matter like their's matter to me. But do I have anything worth saying?
I hope so. I hope my words and my posts make a difference to someone. I find I don't have a ton of time to blog, and it's something I would love to do. I have all these thoughts that fly through my head and I am itching to write about them, maybe next year? haha, I think that's just about when I'll be able to breathe again.
This summer I made a promise to myself and to God to draw closer, to dig deep and develop a loving relationship. I changed a lot about the way I was living and I'm proud of myself for doing so. Nothing has ever felt more right. I read my Bible, I went to Bible Study, I prayed unceasingly.
and then that wall got built again.
I feel like I'm on one side of the Great Wall of China and God is on the other. I tear it down and run to Him, but slowly the wall builds up again and I'm struggling to see the light shining through the cracks. I don't want to peak through the cracks, I want to feel the light gleaming on my face as I bask in His glory. Why can't I let go and Let God!?
I NEED a Bible Study group. Bad. It was major encouragement for me. I was surrounded with loving, Godly women, not that I'm surrounded with ungodly women now, just no women at all. I was so happy with myself and at peace, finally after so many years, for the mistakes I made. I was looking forward to the future with a desire and a hope I never knew before. It was my candle burning bright kind of moment and I feel like someone is trying to put my light out. I know it might be a lot to ask, but I could sure use some encouragement to dig deeper. I am regularly attending church now, with mom sometimes, with a friend other times. I love it and I feel so rejuvenated afterwards. I just want to carry that feeling throughout the week.
Jeremy Kay - Have It All seems to be my theme song these days. Of course it's a bluesy song.
John 16:33. My favorite verse these days. I cling to it in my worst moments of doubt.


No comments:
Post a Comment