I have to say, when people tell me, "Don't worry, this is so much worse than childbirth," i feel relieved. It. Is. Excruciating. Kidney stones are horrible. I was so worried about what to do when the time to deliver came. I didn't know if I could handle the pain, should i get an epideral, should i just stick it out? I have never been so appreciative of high powered drugs. They saved my sanity and I am so very thankful! I'm feeling much better now, although the pain in my left side is starting to come back and I'm worried that I might have another one on its way :(
There is definitely one positive, if I could get through this, I could get through childbirth. They ran several tests trying to figure out what was going on and what needed to be done if i didn't pass a stone. I got to have another ultrasound and see my sweet baby Ava! She is huge already! I still have another 4 weeks or so to go and she is estimated at already 6 lbs 14 oz! All the nurses kept commenting on how big she was. She has such precious lips. It's amazing what you can see in an ultrasound. She was yawning and posing for us, it was so cute! I can't wait to meet her! She seems to fancy my ribs and loves letting me know she's in there! I can't believe how close I am to holding my sweet baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment